United Way Silicon Valley Supports Your Business
United Way Silicon Valley can be your strategic partner for aligning corporate philanthropy with your business goals. Whether your organization is new to community engagement, looking to enhance or expand your community impact or want new ways to engage employees, we can help. Hundreds of local corporations have built long-term relationships with United Way Silicon Valley. No other local nonprofit can connect companies and their employees to socially responsible programs and activities like we can. We make giving easy in a way that helps the community.
- United Way Silicon Valley (UWSV) is the leader in running fun, effective and customized employee giving campaigns that reflect your company’s culture and make giving easy in a way that creates impact in our community.
- We dedicate an experienced Development Officer to provide the resources and guidance needed to manage your company’s campaign to drive employee participation, and support your company’s corporate social responsibility strategy.
- United Way can help your company develop a targeted effective corporate giving strategy or support your existing strategy.
There are many other ways to get involved
- Sponsor UWSV Strategic Grants
- Engage Employees in Volunteerism
- Sponsor Volunteerism
- Be a Most Informed Workplace
- Sponsor UWSV Programs
- Create an Employee Giving Program
- Create an Employee Giving Event
Jeffery L. Ogden
Vice President, Resource Development
Email | 408-345-4385
Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED