- About Us
- Our Focus
- Our Work
- Corporate Partners
- Non Profits
- Affinity Groups
- Get Help
The Leadership Circle
Members of The Leadership Circle are people of vision. Their community involvement enables them to see sharply the social problems of today and to help create solutions that will shape tomorrow. The Leadership Circle is comprised of local leaders and community philanthropists who through their gifts of $10,000 and above impact the quality of life in our community.
United Way Silicon Valley extends its warmest thanks to members of The Leadership Circle for their leadership and most generous philanthropic spirit. Members of The Leadership Circle give a total contribution of $10,000 or more to United Way's Annual Campaign of which a minimum of $1,000 is invested in United Way's Community Action Fund. For those donors wishing to direct a portion of their total gift to other non-profit organizations, United Way will waive cost recovery fees if a minimum of 20% of the total gift remains in the Community Action Fund.
Sustainer: $10,000 - $24,999
Advocate: $25,000 - $49,999
Ambassador: $50,000 - $99,999
Humanitarian: $100,000 - $499,999
Visionary: $500,000 - $999,999
Luminary: $1,000,000 +
- Networking opportunities
- Invitations to United Way and exclusive Leadership Circle events
- Quarterly Leadership Circle newsletters
- Special opportunity for field trips to United Way partner agencies
- Inclusion in United Way of America's National Tocqueville Society directory
- Special recognition for those members who have made an extraordinary commitment to United Way Silicon Valley by becoming members of the National Society or Million Dollar Roundtable.
- Members of both the National Society and the Million Dollar Roundtable are featured in the national Tocqueville Society directory with their photo and biography.
*Giving to the Community Action Fund is the best way to Advance the Common Good. Qualifying contributions to the Community Action Fund include designations to United Way's focused work on early literacy for children, financial education and credit management, emergency assistance, children’s health or 2-1-1 Santa Clara County.
- 2011-2012 The Leadership Circle Cabinet Roster
- Planned Giving
- Where Donations Go
- About United Way Silicon Valley
For more information contact:
Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED