As a member of United Way Silicon Valley's Leadership Circle, you set an example for those who are looking to have lasting impact on our community. Through your collective gifts of $10,000 and above you help address the most critical health and human services issues facing our community and improve lives in our local community in the process.
Members of the Leadership Circle give a total contribution of $10,000 or more to United Way Silicon Valley's Annual Campaign.
Leadership Circle Benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive receptions
- Volunteer engagement opportunities
- Invitations and preferred seating to all United Way events
- Invitations to United Way program agency partner sites
- Recognition in our Annual Report to the Community
- Unparalleled networking opportunities to build lasting relationships with other Leadership Circle donors
- Lunch with United Way Silicon Valley President and CEO Carole Leigh Hutton and Leadership Circle Cabinet Chair Michael Eckhardt
Major Gifts Officer
Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED