Since its launch 211 Santa Clara County has helped more than 145,000 people connect with the resources they need.
Did you know…
- 211 serves over 270 million Americans in the US (about 90% of the population!)
- 211 covers part or all of the 50 states including Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico
- In 2011, 211 answered more than 16.6 million calls
Don't know where to turn? Need Help?
A trained, caring professional will help you find options - 24 hours a day in 170+ languages. 211 is easy, convenient, confidential and free. We tailor our referrals to your individual needs.
211 can help you find:
- Food, Shelter & Homeless Services
- Employment Assistance
- Health Care/Mental Health Service
- Immigration Services
- Volunteer and Donation Resources
- Legal Services
- Child Care
- Senior Services
- And much more!
To get help dial 211 or 1-866-896-3587
Online at 211SCC.org
Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED